I meant to do this on National Sibling Day, but my sister and I were too busy trying to teach my niece and nephew how to play Mario Kart (the tradition lives on).
Anywho. So up for grabs are two (2) prizes. One is of the duo todoki charms of Cyclops and Wolverine from Marvel comics (who fight like siblings) and two Duplo Mario and Luigi figures (Golden and Fire Flower form, respectively).
Two winners. First winner (Oldest child) gets to pick which one they want. Second winner (the Luigi) gets what’s left.
I’m doing a giveaway! We recently had a local minicon and I bought four of these random draw minifigures (in an attempt to get the Rita Mordio one) and I somehow managed to pull 3 of these Millas in a row!! (I got Rita on the last one though :D) Anywho, I gave one to my friend, but I’ve had this extra one sitting upopened in it’s box for a few weeks now, so I had a thought, why not do a giveaway?!
Here are the conditions:
- You must be following GeeksandGaymers (and have been for at least a week by the time of posting. I took a screenshot on who was the last few members to follow us are).
- Likes and reblogs count
- Your reblog only counts once so don’t reblog over and over in an attempt to up your chance.
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS. I will check.
- Since these are small enough, international entries count (I’ll be shipping from the US).
- Ends 4/24 (where there might be another giveaway. Who knows. Maybe.)